VIDEO TAPE TRANSFERS TO DVD IS ONE OF OUR SPECIALTIES.
Video tapes in general have a limited shelf life of about 10 years. Preserve the contents on your video tapes by transferring them to a longer lasting DVD format. Advanced Digital Video can transfer virtually any tape format to DVD; including VHS, VHS-C, BETA, 8mm and Mini DV.
In addition to top quality video transfers, our system will also divide your video into DVD Chapters. The result is a professionally labeled DVD, with a Hollywood type DVD Navigation menu and the ability to navigate or skip right to your favorite parts… or immediately bypass your not so favorite parts.
Call Advanced Digital Video for more information on transferring your video tapes to DVD today.
The Advanced Digital Video Difference
- We provide you with unmatched professional and friendly customer service at a very reasonable and competitive price. If you find someone that offers our level of service at a better price, let us know and we’ll try to beat it.
- All work is done in house and we promise to handle your tapes with great care.
- High quality DVDs are a must and that is all that we use. We guarantee that if your tape transfer DVD does not play back on your particular system, we will replace it with one that does.
- We use high-end computer systems that offer the extremely high levels of DVD Mpeg 2 encoding. Your DVDs will play back with a quality level as close to the original as you will see anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take? Orders can be completed from 2 days up to 7 or 10 days, depending on the number of tapes you are having converted. We are very flexible so just let us know if you have a special event or date by which you need the job done. We also offer same day service for an additional charge of just $5.
- Can you repair broken tapes? Yes, we do offer video tape repair service, usually costing $19.95 for a basic repair.
- Can you edit the tapes before transferring to DVD? Yes, however that is a much difference process and different rates apply so please contact us for more information.
- Can I edit my tapes once transfered to DVD? Technically speaking you can with some help from third party software conversion tools. However, keep in mind that video on DVD is compressed specifically for viewing and not for editing. If your goal is to edit your video tapes yourself before transferring to DVD let us know in advance so that we can discuss all your options and possibly use a different transfer method
Call Advanced Digital Video at 916-837-0530 for any other questions and to setup your free, no obligation consultation today.